Previously, I was Executive Chairman of LaingBuisson International, and CEO of Intuition Communication Ltd, a web publishing business in the healthcare sector. Intuition was established in 2003. The company owned and operated a network of web sites that provide advice and information for patients in the UK and overseas who are seeking treatment and healthcare services. LaingBuisson acquired Intuition in 2018. Read the press release on the acquisition of Intuition Communication.
I write a blog on medical tourism on IMTJ and a blog on Private Healthcare and also find time sometimes to blog about running Berkhamsted Raiders CFC, a youth football club, of which I am Chairman.
Intuition sites include Private Healthcare UK and HarleyStreet.com, the UK’s leading portals for private healthcare services and the rapidly growing medical tourism site, Treatment Abroad. Cancer Advice provides comprehensive information on the diagnosis,and treatment of cancer and is edited by the company’s Medical Director, Dr Nick Plowman.
In 2009, Intuition acquired International Medical Travel Journal ( IMTJ), a business to business online journal that provides insight into and comment upon the medical tourism industry, including medical tourism statistics, a medical tourism conference calendar, and a medical travel directory.
In 2010, we launched DoctorInternet, an Arabic language portal for medical travelers from the Middle East.
In 2018…. I entered the world of motorsport! Well, my son, Matt did. Find out about an aspiring racing driver with a greed for speed.
Recent blog posts
- The three fundamentals of medical tourism success
- Do you know what your international patients think?
- The medical tourism goldrush is over… or is it?
- #Brelcome to Portugal… turning threat into opportunity
- Medical tourism strategy: where does it all go wrong?
- Brexit… the ideal time to promote medical tourism to the UK patient?
- Watch out…. things are changing in the Gulf
- Desperate measures…. charitable fundraising for treatment abroad
- The challenge for cosmetic surgery clinics abroad