Keith Pollard writes a popular and informative medical tourism blog on IMTJ that addresses current issues and developments in the world of medical tourism.
- Medical Tourism: A model of destination attractiveness
- How do you deal with negative reviews?
- The medical tourism numbers game: Part 3… ”Medical tourism skyrockets”
- Medical tourism….it’s not about price!
- What class of medical tourist do you want to attract?
- Cosmetic surgery tourism: Keeping the customer satisfied….
- Comparing the costs of (accidental) medical tourism
- The slumbering giant of medical travel?
- Change in UK regulations may reduce infertility tourism
- Medical tourism…lessons from the California gold rush
- New research paper provides insight into infertility tourism
- Patient choice in medical tourism…Let’s hear the patient’s voice
- Wales……. the latest medical tourism destination for US patients?
- The US healthcare reforms and medical tourism
- Medical tourism statistics: Comparing apples with apples ….
- Light at the end of the medical tourism tunnel?
- The outlook for medical tourism in 2010
- Medical tourism statistics: Comparing apples with apples
- The opportunities for Korea in medical tourism
- Budapest: the “dental capital of Europe”
- Dental tourism…Let’s work together
- Increase in IVF tourism in Europe
- Medical tourism and a medical city …a lesson from history
- NHS Patient Choice – Lessons for medical tourism
- A word of warning for medical tourism companies
- The war of words….Is it medical tourism or medical travel?
- The challenge facing the medical tourism industry
- NHS staff numbers reach an all-time high
- Will Obama end the American medical tourism dream
- EU votes on medical tourism directive
- The smoke and mirrors of medical tourism
- What can medical tourism learn from previous recessions
- How well written are medical tourism web sites?
- Marketing in the medical tourism downturn
- What can Google tell us about medical tourism?
- Medical tourism: Survival of the fittest?
- How to run a medical tourism conference
- Medical tourism: The answer to the global healthcare crisis.
- Medical tourism ratings and reviews
- medicaltourism.com ……going, going gone?
Articles and interviews
- Tapping into the international medical travel market
Independent Practitioner Today (in press)
- Maximizing the medical tourism opportunity
Article for Cerner Healthcare Quarterly (in press)
- Medical tourism injects life into online healthcare directory
Interview by Rebecca Burn-Callander in Real Business magazine
- Why are British patients travelling abroad for treatment? (Members only access)
Article in Tourism Magazine, the journal of the UK tourism industry.
- My back end
Interview by David Longworth in Real Business magazine, on the use of content-management systems in web publishing.
- Interview with Sandi Toksvig on Excess Bagage on Radio 4.